Wheelchair access vehicle – 1 wheelchair and 7 passengers
Toyota Commuter Bus modified to transport a wheelchair.
– non slip vinyl flooring
– tracking to restrain one wheelchair
– AMF all panorama wheelchair lift
– retaining the genuine side single seats (LH)
– retaining the first and 2nd row double seats with 2nd row seating converted to a side fold to maximise the space when all rear seating positions are not required or when extra room is required to accommodate a larger wheelchair
– manual step and vertical grab handle installed to assist in side door access
– a storage compartment for the wheelchair restraints when they are not in use.